Terms & Conditions
- You have the mental capacity and are of sane mind to take responsibility for Your own actions and consequences arising out of such actions involving availing the Services offered on the Website, such as inter alia foregoing money deposited by you with RozgaarIndia.
- You are bound by the rules of the each of the Services that you avail on the Website. ("Services" refer to the technological platform and all IT related services provided to you on the Website offered on the Website to registered Users.). This Site is offered and available to users who are 16 years of age or older. If you are under 16 you may not use this Site or the Rozgaar India services. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Site. Our Customer Support team is available 24/7 if you have any questions regarding the Site or Terms of Service. Contacting our Customer Support team can be performed by submitting a request.
Overview (Main terms, in a nutshell)
- Only registered users may buy and sell services on Rozgaar India.
- Seller Registration is INR 100 which is non refundable.
- Rozgaar India in any away does not guarantee/ensure a job/work, but is a platform through which sellers can showcase their skills to buyers and buyers can choose/select the seller to award jobs/work/work.
- Job/ work created by the seller (content & images) can be removed by Rozgaar India for:
- Illegal or Fraudulent services
- Copyright Infringement, Trademark Infringement, and violation of a third party's terms of service reported through our Intellectual Property Claims Policy
- Adult oriented services, Pornographic, Inappropriate/Obscene
- Spam, Nonsense, or Violent content
- Misleading to Buyers
- Services that extend beyond 30 days of service duration
- Exceedingly low quality
- Any activities violating the terms and conditions or prejudicial to the interest of Rozgaar India
- Any activities found which might bring disrepute to Rozgaar India
- Jobs/work on Rozgaar India may be offered at a base starting price of INR 330 plus taxes. Some Jobs/work are offered at a base price of more than INR 330 as determined by the Seller.
- Buyers pay Rozgaar India in advance to create an order (see Purchasing Section below regarding payment terms).
- Orders are purchased through the Order button found on a Seller’s Job page or through a Custom Offer.
- Seller must complete his KYC (document & bank verification) in order to receive funds in his/her bank account.
- Buyer have to pay order amount including taxes in order to purchase a job/work.
- Amount paid by the buyer will remain with Rozgaar India and will be transferred to seller only on successful completion of job/ work.
- Sellers must fulfill their orders, and may not cancel orders on a regular basis or without cause. Cancelling orders will affect Sellers’ reputation and status. Sellers may also withstand monetary penalty.
- Sellers gain account statuses (Levels) based on their performance and reputation. Advanced levels provide their owners with benefits, including offering services for higher prices through Job Extras, or selling their Job in multiples.
- Users may not offer or accept payments using any method other than placing an order through RozgaarIndia.com.
- Buyers are granted all rights for the delivered work, unless otherwise specified by the Seller on their Job page. Note: some Jobs/work charge additional payments (through Job Extras) for Commercial Use License.
- Rozgaar India retains the right to use all published delivered works for Rozgaar India marketing and promotion purposes.
- Rozgaar India provides a platform to both buyers & sellers to connect with each other & to resolve the work related issue, complaints & un-satisfaction among themselves.
- In case of any dispute, Rozgaar India management decision will be final.
USE OF THE WEBSITE / SERVICES
You may not use the Website and / or the Services:
- for any purpose that is unlawful, illegal or forbidden by law;
- No data shall be shared or any activities shall be carried out directly or indirectly through the website in any manner whatsoever which is breach of any of the conditions mentioned above or which are in contravention with any law of India.
- Further Rozgaar India shall not be liable for any such breach or violation of any Law committed by any User. Further Rozgaar India reserve its right to initiate appropriate Legal Proceedings against the concerned person and in case of any such violation or breach of any condition or any activity prejudicial to the interest of Rozgaar India is committed appropriate action under prevalent laws of India shall be taken by the Company.
- Further Rozgaar India reserves its right to report any violation or breach of condition/ law to the Cyber fraud cell or to concerned authorities to initiate appropriate actions against the erring person.
- In any manner that harms the Rozgaar India, or Rozgaar India’s directors, employees, affiliates, distributors, partners, service providers, and / or any other User of the Website;
- to remove any copyright and other proprietary notices contained in any content on the Website or Service;
- for the purpose of accessing the Services, Website, or any user content, posted by a User on the Platform by the use of spiders or robots.
- To send communications containing unsolicited / unauthorized advertisements, promotions or marketing material.
- Belongs to another person and to which you have no right to;
- Is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever;
- Harms minors in anyway;
- Infringes any patent, trademark, copyright, or other proprietary rights;
- Violates any applicable laws;
- Deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information that is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- Impersonates another person;
- Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- Threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security, or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
The Services offered by the Company on the Platform are exclusive to its network of Registered Users. To use any of the Services available on the Platform, You will need to be registered as a Registered User of the Platform as per the process below to use the Services. Non-Registered Users / Visitors may have restricted access and can browse only certain sections of the Application without logging in though.
You are eligible to be a Registered User of the Platform if you:
- are an individual and of sound mind and competent to enter into a legal binding contract under Applicable Laws;
- are above 16 years of age;
- are not a person barred from contracting under the Applicable Laws and comply with the Applicable Laws at all times;
- Have read the Terms and agree to be bound by the same.
You can create an account by either accessing the Website or by downloading/installing the Application from www.rozgaarindia.com
To create the User Account, You will be required to provide all information so provided is collectively referred to as “Customer Information.
- Users are required to accurately provide the following information:
- Full Name
- E-mail address
- State of Residence
- Date of birth
USER UNDERTAKINGS & OBLIGATIONS
- You will also be required to choose a unique user name and password for the purpose of signing in to Your User Account. For security reasons, we advise you to not share the details of the username and password with any Person and you shall be solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the same.
- If the seller fails to revise/ responds to the job/work undertaken within the time frame as discussed with the buyer, it will be considered late.
- Buyer has to respond within 3 days of seller submission of job/ work either for revision or successful completion. If buyer fails to respond within the stipulated time the order will be marked successfully completed by Rozgaar India.
- Charges will be applicable on late/delay in completion of order by seller mentioned delivery date as per below:
- 10% of the total amount if work is delayed by 24 hours
- 15% of the total amount if work is delayed by 2 days
- 20% of the total amount if work is delayed more than by 2 days
- On cancellation of order (for any reason) by the seller, a cancellation fee of 30% will be charged to the seller on order amount.
- If the order is cancelled by the buyer (for any reason) before final submission, 20% of cancellation fee will be charged to the buyer and remaining order amount (taxes and service charges will not be included) will be refunded.
- Completed orders (or, where applicable, completed milestones) may be cancelled, upon review of our Customer Support team, up to 14 days after the order (or Milestone) is marked as complete. Please be advised that orders cannot be partially cancelled if its on a milestone basis. The payment for the done/completed milestone will be not refundable to the buyer.
- Orders are not eligible to be cancelled based on the quality of service/materials delivered by the Seller.. Buyers may rate their experience with the Seller on the Order Page, including the overall level of service quality received.
- On order cancellation request or refund request by the buyer, If a buyer has asked final files from the seller before delivery and without making full payment of the project and on which the seller has sent final files to the buyer before marking the order delivered, the amount will be non refundable to the buyer.
- Monies held in your account shall not attract any interest.
- Payment of any direct or indirect taxes, including any GST, VAT or otherwise, which may apply to seller/buyer depending on residency or location will be the sole responsibility of the seller/buyer.
- You are solely responsible for recording, paying and accounting to any relevant governmental, taxation or other authority for any tax or other levy that may be payable on any withdrawals paid to you.
- Buyers/ sellers cannot ask each other personal information such as contact number, email id etc.
- Buyers can communicate with seller only through message board of Rozgaar India. Buyers and sellers may not communicate with each other outside the platform. If such case is found the account will be blocked without any prior notification and the Rozgaar India balance will be forfeited. They will not be allowed any activity on the website & legal action will be taken.
- You have verified and determined that your use of the Services does not violate any laws or regulations of any jurisdiction that applies to you.
- You fully understand the methods, rules and procedures of the Services in general. You understand that it is your responsibility to ensure the details of Services are correct. You will not commit any acts or disuse any conduct that damages the reputation of the Company.
- All communication will be recorded with user and can be used by company for any reason.
- The Company has no obligation to check whether users are using the Services in accordance with the User Agreement, as updated from time to time.
- Under no circumstances shall the Company be obligated to investigate or pursue any complaints made by a user against any other user using the Services or to take any other action in connection therewith, or take any action against a user for any reason, including without limitation for violating the terms of the User Agreement. The Company may, at its sole discretion, decide to take appropriate action against any person it suspects of engaging in any unlawful behavior or otherwise violating the terms of the User Agreement, but is under no obligation to do so.
- The Company has no obligation to maintain account names or passwords. If you misplace, forget or lose your account name or password because of anything other than the Company's negligence, the Company shall not be liable.
- We encourage our Buyers and Sellers to try and settle conflicts amongst themselves. If for any reason this fails, users can contact Rozgaarindia Customer Support department for assistance. The decision of RozgaarIndia will be final in this case.
- The corporate office is situated in Lucknow.
Seller Registration FEE
Rozgaar India may charge each User a service fee of INR 100 in consideration for providing such User with access to the Website, and the use of the Services provided byRozgaar India on the Website.
The User acknowledges that the Website and / Services may contain information which is designated confidential byRozgaar Indiaand agrees that the User shall not disclose such information without Rozgaar India prior written consent.
USER ACCOUNT SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION
There may be circumstances where we are required to freeze the monies in your account which will prevent You from using the Services / the website. In such events, we may also be required to supply relevant User details to the applicable authority, regulator, or other third parties. These actions will be taken where we have reason to believe that your account may be used for, including but not limited to, the following activities:
- Fraud or attempt to defraud.
- Money laundering.
- Unethical Behavior.
- We have reason to believe you are less than 16 years old.
- You are in a jurisdiction (or citizen of a jurisdiction) that makes the provision of Our Services to You or Your use of them illegal.
- With your acknowledgement, Rozgaar Indiaowns the right to record & save any interactive services and/or user content produced by you but not limited to chat on the website.
- You understand thatRozgaar Indiais not liable to carry any interest or return on the funds in your user account.
- Upon User Account termination or suspension, regardless of the reasons, Your right to use the Website or Services immediately ceases, and you acknowledge and agree that We may immediately deactivate or delete your account and all related information and/or bar any further access to the Website.Rozgaar Indiashall not be liable to you or any third party for any claims or damages arising out of any termination or suspension of Your User Account or any other actions taken in connection with such account termination or suspension.
- You can close Your User Account at any time. If you want to close your account you should inform us either in writing, via e-mail, or letter, using the details found in our Contact Us section. All monies / payments due to be paid to Rozgaar India, must be made prior to the closing of the User Account. To clarify, as described above, each User will only be permitted to register and create one User Account, and you will not be able to create a new User Account upon the closing of your existing User Account.Once we receive confirmation that you wish to close your account, if requested, You shall be sent the value of the balance currently in Your account by a method of payment determined by Us, subject to deductions of any payments due to be made by You to Us at the time of closing of Your User Account.
- The validity, construction and effect of these Terms and Conditions and each and every provision hereof shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions, whether in contract or tort and including any question regarding its existence, validity or termination, shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration under the rules of Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh India which Rules are deemed to be incorporated by reference into this clause. The arbitration proceedings shall be conducted in Lucknow, India before a single arbitrator. The arbitrator shall be appointed by Rozgaar India.
RIGHTS & RESERVATIONS
There may be circumstances where we are required to freeze the monies in your account which will prevent you from using the Services / the website. In such events, we may also be required to supply relevant User details to the applicable authority, regulator, or other third parties. These actions will be taken where we have reason to believe that your account may be used for, including but not limited to, the following activities:
- All decisions made byRozgaar Indiain relation to inter alia your registration withRozgaar Indiaon the Website, Services offered including processes involved and outcomes of such Services offered on the Website shall be at the sole discretion ofRozgaar Indiaand such decisions shall be final and binding on You.
- Rozgaar India shall have the right to request additional documents and additional information from you for the purpose of Your registration on the Website, at the time of the additional verification required for You to use cash Services, or at any time during such time when You are a registered User on the Website and availing Our Services.
PERSONAL INFORMATION AND DATA SECURITY
Rozgaar India may collect certain personal information from you in connection with the Website / Service. Such personal information may be collected in various ways including:
- when You register on the Website,
- when You use the Website / Services
- For the purpose of providing you with the Services, in accordance with these Terms.
- For account administration, customer service and technical support, billing and reconciliation, operational maintenance and support, fraud detection and prevention, as required by law or regulation.
- Marketing & promotions.
You shall not settle or compromise any such matter without our prior written consent. We shall be entitled to participate in such defense through our own counsel at your cost and expense.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL rozgaarindia.com, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
IN ACCEPTING LIABILITY AS THE LIMITED AUTHORIZED PAYMENT COLLECTION AGENT OF SELLER, ROZGAARINDIA AND ITS AFFILIATES ASSUME NO LIABILITY FOR ANY ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF SELLER.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
We exclude all representations and warranties relating to the content on, services offered and use of this website.
Rozgaar India disclaims any representation and warranties for the security, reliability, quality, timeliness, and performance of (i) the website, content on the website and services offered on the website; (ii) third party products or services advertised on or received through any links or other sources provided on the website; (iii) any information, content or advice received through the site or links provided on the site.
Rozgaar India makes no warranty or representation that any errors in the website will be corrected.
You agree that any services availed from the site would be at your sole discretion and you would be responsible for any damage caused to your computer resource or for any loss of your money resulting from you availing services on the website.RozgaarIndiais not responsible for any consequences arising out of you availing the services on the website.
The website is provided on a as is and as available basis. NeitherRozgaar Indianor any third party service providers are liable for any network, technical or other operational difficulties or problems which may result in loss of your data, monetary loss, personalization settings or other interruptions in the features offered on the site. NeitherRozgaar Indianor any third party is liable for the deletion, loss, mis-delivery, timeliness or failure to store or transmit any features or other aspects of the services offered on the website, content on the website or your personalization and/or account settings.
GOVERNING LAW & JURISDICTION
This Agreement along with your use of the Website is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India.